Sunday, June 27, 2010

What Is It? - Episode 1


What do you do when you get a big huge bag of action figures you know nothing about? Well in my case I started a youtube series about them. The objective of this series is to correctly identify these items and to show how hardcore some people are about collecting.
I really enjoy photographing toys and action figures so getting background information on the characters would be a major plus for me. So please check out the first episode and let me know what you think. Sometimes I might not have much to say but I hope somebody out there gets a kick out of it and it’s a really hard scavenger hunt.
On this first episode I outline what I am trying to do for the series along with taking a look at this ant creature I got in a grab bag. Below the video are the still photos from the video.





No comments:

Post a Comment