Sunday, June 27, 2010

What Is It? - Episode 2 - Web Head


Welcome back to my 2nd episode of What is it?. On this episode I take a look at this Spiderman figure I got in a grab bag. The grab bag cost me around six dollars and I got something like 20 figures. All the figures were mainly missing there accessories however.
This Spiderman figure does not have any movement but looks like it fires some kind of missile or web. The figure says on the foot copyright 2009 made for McDonalds if that is any help to the readers out there. If you know anything about this figure or the line from which it came please post. The winner will get plugged about their website or youtube page.
I really like the old Spiderman cartoon show from the 60’s and 80’s. I am not a huge fan of the new movies starring Tobey Maguire. I think he plays a different Spiderman and I like the wise cracking Spiderman better.
Please take a look at the video I made about this figure and listed below the video are the pictures I took for the video. If you click on a picture you can see a larger version.





No comments:

Post a Comment